Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera
May 13 - 20, 2017
Join us for Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera, which will be held May 13 - 20, 2017, at two side-by-side private villas located in Vence, France. The retreat will be held during the first few days of the Cannes Film Festival, which kicks off May 17, 2017. Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera is hosted by Co-Founder, Rebecca, and Fitness Leader, Chiara.
Vence is a historic village in Southern France set in the hills of the Alpes-Maritimes between Nice and Antibes. The old town of Vence is encircled by a medieval wall, inside of which outdoor cafes, beautiful cathedrals, and art galleries are situated. Vence's Place du Grand Jardin hosts a fruit, vegetable, and flower market several days a week as well as an antiques market once a week. Called the "City of Art," Vence is a town of painters, sculptors, and writers and has been home to famous artists Chagall, Dufy, and Matisse. Centrally located in the French Riviera, Vence is positioned less than 20 minutes away from Nice, 30 minutes away from the beaches of Cannes and 45 minutes away from the cosmopolitan principality of Monaco. In addition, the world's "capital of perfume," Grasse, France, is a short drive away as well as numerous French wineries and gourmet, Michelin-starred restaurants.
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera will be held at two side-by-side luxurious private villas located above the hills of Vence. The two villas are comprised of eight bedrooms total, with each bedroom equipped for either one or two beds based on single or double occupancy. The eight bedrooms each have their own en suite bathrooms, all with showers and many with both showers and large soaking tubs.
Both villas have an open floor plan with large modern kitchens, dining rooms, and living rooms. Entertainment options inside the villas include complimentary WiFi, plasma televisions with international channels, and DVD and CD players. Outside, the two villas are connected by a short, stone path over large, grassy areas that are perfect for outdoor workouts. There are two swimming pools on the grounds, one outside each villa. The pools are surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas. Stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Alpes-Maritimes mountains are fully visible from the villas.
The villas offer daily housekeeping; a personal chef who will prepare healthy and delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks during the retreat; and a butler to serve and clean up after meals. The villas are ideally situated for morning walks and are just a four minute drive to Vence, a 15 minute drive to the Nice airport and 30 minutes from the beaches of Cannes.
Fitness Classes, Activities, and Excursions
A fitness instructor will lead daily fitness and yoga classes as well as nutrition, health, and inspirational coaching sessions. Activities at the villa will also include boules lessons taught by a local Frenchman and a boules tournament followed by a wine tasting on the villas' grounds, a French cooking class taught by a personal chef followed by a visit to a local fruit and vegetable market, and one complimentary 60-minute massage for each guest.
The retreat will take place during the first few days of the Cannes Film Festival, and the women will visit Cannes for celebrity-spotting. During the retreat there will be various excursions throughout the French Riviera, including a boat trip along the Cote d'Azur and a make-your-own perfume workshop in Grasse. One night during the retreat, the ladies will have the opportunity to go out for an evening in Monaco, including dinner, cocktails, and a visit to the Monte Carlo Casino. There will also be several opportunities to shop boutiques and art galleries in Vence.
For a supplemental fee, we are able to arrange any additional activities you would like during your retreat, including horseback riding, tennis, French language lessons, sailing, fishing, cooking lessons, or a day at the spa.
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera builds plenty of free time into the schedule each day to relax and sit by the pool with a book, get a massage, go shopping, take a nap, or simply hang out in the villa with the other women on the retreat.
Pricing and Reservations
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera includes the following:
- Eight days/seven nights of luxury accommodations at one of two side-by-side private villas
- Delicious and healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks prepared by a personal chef
- Filtered water, coffee, tea, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fitness classes and activities
- Ability to work with a personal trainer in a fitness class setting
- Boat trip and lunch along the Cote d'Azur
- Private shopping trip with a chef to a local fruit and vegetable market followed by a French cooking class
- Visit to the Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, the site of the annual Cannes Film Festival
- Make-your-own perfume workshop at Molinard Parfumerie in Grasse, France, including bottle of customized perfume
- Tour Chapelle du Rosaire designed by artist Henri Matisse
- Boules lessons taught by a local Frenchman and a boules competition on the villas' grounds followed by a wine tasting
- Evening trip to Monaco for cocktails, dinner, and a visit to the Monte Carlo Casino
- Shopping trips to local boutiques and art galleries in Cannes, Vence, and Saint-Paul-de-Vance
- One 60-minute massage
- Swag bag with gifts curated by Fit & Fly Girl
- Complimentary WiFi
- Round trip transportation to all excursions during the retreat
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera is priced as follows:
- Double Occupancy (2 twin beds per room) - Sold Out
- Single Occupancy (1 bed per room) - $5,370 - Sold Out
Rates do not include airfare to and from Nice; airport transfers; alcoholic beverages except for a wine tasting; one lunch and one dinner during the retreat which will be held at a local restaurant in the French Riviera; additional spa treatments or supplemental activities; or optional gratuities for fitness leader, spa therapists, or villa staff.