Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera
May 12 - 19, 2018
Join us for Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera, which will be held May 12 - 19, 2018, at two private villas located in Vence, France. The retreat will be held during the first few days of the Cannes Film Festival, which kicks off May 16, 2018.
Vence is a historic village in Southern France set in the hills of the Alpes-Maritimes between Nice and Antibes. The old town of Vence is encircled by a medieval wall, inside of which outdoor cafes, beautiful cathedrals, and art galleries are situated. Vence's Place du Grand Jardin hosts a fruit, vegetable, and flower market several days a week as well as an antiques market once a week. Called the "City of Art," Vence is a town of painters, sculptors, and writers and has been home to famous artists Chagall, Dufy, and Matisse. Centrally located in the French Riviera, Vence is positioned less than 20 minutes away from Nice, 30 minutes away from the beaches of Cannes and 45 minutes away from the cosmopolitan principality of Monaco. In addition, the world's "capital of perfume," Grasse, France, is a short drive away as well as numerous French wineries and gourmet, Michelin-starred restaurants.
Fitness Classes, Activities, and Excursions
A fitness instructor will lead daily fitness classes. Activities at the villa will also include boules lessons taught by a local and a boules tournament followed by a champagne tasting on the villas' grounds. Guests will enjoy a complimentary 60-minute massage at the luxurious Chateau Saint-Martin Hotel and Spa.
The retreat will take place during the first few days of the Cannes Film Festival, and the women will visit Cannes for celebrity-spotting. During the retreat there will be various excursions throughout the French Riviera, including a catamaran trip along the Cote d'Azur and a make-your-own perfume workshop in Grasse. One night during the retreat, the ladies will have the opportunity to go out for an evening in Monaco, including dinner, cocktails, and a visit to the Monte Carlo Casino. There will also be several opportunities to shop boutiques and art galleries in Vence.
For a supplemental fee, we are able to arrange any additional activities you would like during your retreat, including horseback riding, tennis, French language lessons, sailing, fishing, cooking lessons, or a day at the spa.
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera builds plenty of free time into the schedule each day to relax and sit by the pool with a book, get a massage, go shopping, take a nap, or simply hang out in the villa with the other women on the retreat.
Pricing and Reservations
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera includes the following:
- Eight days/seven nights of luxury accommodations at one of two private villas
- Delicious and healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks prepared by a personal chef
- Filtered water, coffee, tea, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fitness classes and activities
- Ability to work with a personal trainer in a fitness class setting
- Catamaran cruise along the Cote d'Azur
- Visit to the Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, the site of the annual Cannes Film Festival
- Make-your-own perfume workshop at Parfumerie Fragonard in Grasse, France, including bottle of customized perfume
- Wine tasting at Chateau d'Esclans winery in Provence
- Visit to Saint Tropez
- French boules lessons taught by a local and a boules competition on the villas' grounds followed by a champagne tasting
- Evening trip to Monaco for cocktails, dinner, and a visit to the Monte Carlo Casino
- One 60-minute massage at the 5-star Chateau Saint-Martin Spa
- Swag bag with gifts curated by Fit & Fly Girl
- Complimentary WiFi
- Round trip transportation to all excursions during the retreat
Fit & Fly Girl French Riviera is priced as follows:
- Double Occupancy (2 twin beds per room) - $4,600 per person
- Single Occupancy (1 bed per room) - $5,500
Rates do not include airfare to and from Nice; airport transfers; alcoholic beverages except for one wine tasting and one champagne tasting; one lunch and one dinner during the retreat which will be held at local restaurants in the French Riviera; additional spa treatments or supplemental activities; or optional gratuities for fitness leader, spa therapists, or villa staff.