Fit & Fly Girl Ibiza
September 8 - 15, 2018
Join us for Fit & Fly Girl Ibiza, which will be held September 8 - 15, 2018, at Can Terra, a private villa in Ibiza, Spain.
Ibiza is a Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea just 50 miles off the coast of eastern Spain. The third largest of the Balearic Islands, Ibiza has two distinct personalities: There is the party side of the island where you can dance until 5 am to electronic dance music spun by the world's top DJs (and have the occasional Paris Hilton sighting). And then there is the rural side of the island, which is a throwback to Ibiza's roots of being a 1960s haven for hippies. It is this quieter, rural side that has seen a resurgence in recent years with yoga, meditation, and wellness retreats and a focus on spiritual growth and well-being. In that same vein, an iconic site just off the southern coast of Ibiza is Es Vedra, an uninhabited rock formation that is said to be the third most magnetic place on Earth with positive healing powers and creative inspiring energy. The island has over 11 miles of sandy beaches with crystal clear water offering a variety of watersports. Much of Ibiza, including its Old Town, Dalt Vila, has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. The island is dotted with quaint villages and towns with boutique shopping that ranges from luxury goods to kitschy home decor, world-class restaurants, and, of course, that famed Ibiza nightlife.
Fit & Fly Girl Ibiza will be held at Can Terra, a private villa located in the hillside of rural northern Ibiza with a stunning view of the whitewashed church of San Miguel. Can Terra is a newly-built, contemporary villa, featuring exceptional craftsmanship, high end finishes, and meticulously maintained gardens.
Can Terra has a 360-degree view of the pine forest and out to sea. The front of the property has been beautifully landscaped to include hundreds of olive trees, which are harvested and turned into olive oil each year. The back of the property features an outdoor kitchen, alfresco dining space, swimming pool, deck and relaxation areas, with citrus trees and fragrant, wild Mediterranean herbs covering the surrounding terrain.
The expansive villa is set on one level, with many floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a retractable skylight offering a flood of natural light within the main house. Sophisticated minimal styling is the perfect complement to the all-white and wooden interiors, much of which can be opened up to allow fresh air and energy to flow throughout.
Can Terra has 6 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. The villa is separated into two sides by a stunning glass window feature. The master suite is set on one side and includes a spa-like ensuite bathroom, including a deep soaking tub with a window that slides open to offer unparalleled views. The other side offers four additional double bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and some with private courtyards. A guesthouse offers the final bedroom with ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
The following room types are available at Can Terra:
- Double Standard Room - 2 twin beds in a standard room with ensuite bathroom
- Single Master Suite - 1 king bed in the master suite with ensuite bathroom
Can Terra features satellite television, complimentary WiFi, and a projector in the cinema room. The villa includes a personal chef who will prepare breakfasts, lunches, and dinners during the retreat as well as housekeeping every other day.
Pricing and Reservations
Fit & Fly Girl Ibiza includes the following:
- Eight days/seven nights accommodations at Can Terra
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners prepared by a personal chef
- Filtered water, coffee, tea, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily fitness classes, providing the ability to work with a personal trainer in a fitness class setting
- One morning yoga class taught by a local yogi, breakfast, and lounging at the luxurious Amante Beach Club on Ibiza
- Kayaking to Benirras Beach for Sunday drumming session and watching the sunset over the "Finger of God"
- Day trip by ferry to neighboring Formentera island
- Snorkel trip through sea caves and to Espalmador island off the coast of Formentera
- Sun loungers at Gecko Beach Club on Formentera
- Shopping trips to local boutiques in Ibiza
- One 60-minute massage
- Complimentary WiFi
- Round trip transportation to all group activities and excursions during the retreat
Fit & Fly Girl Ibiza is priced per person as follows:
- Double Occupancy (2 twin beds) with Ensuite Bathroom - $4,100 per person
- Single Master Suite with Ensuite Bathroom - $5,100 - SOLD OUT
Rates do not include airfare to and from Ibiza; airport transfers to and from the villa; alcoholic beverages; one lunch and one dinner during the retreat, which will be held at local restaurants in Ibiza; additional spa treatments or supplemental activities; or optional gratuities for fitness leader, spa therapists, or villa staff.
We have a limited number of spaces available, so contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!