Fit & Fly Girl Tulum
March 24 - 31, 2018
Join us for Fit & Fly Girl Tulum, which will be held March 24 - 31, 2018, at Shambala Petit Hotel, a beachfront boutique hotel in the heart of Tulum, Mexico.
Shambala Petit Hotel
Shambala Petit is a boutique hotel located beachfront in the heart of Tulum, walkable to shopping, restaurants, and bars. The hotel consists of 10 casitas, 9 with private in-room bathrooms and 1 with a private bathroom separate from the casita. Unlike most hotels in Tulum, Shambala Petit's casitas have air conditioning. Each casita is unique and most open directly onto the beach. Shambala Petit has a yoga/fitness studio facing the ocean as well as a dining room where breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served for the group. Fit & Fly Girl has reserved the entire hotel to provide our guests with a private hotel experience.
Please note that the use of hair dryers, flat irons or curling irons is not allowed at Shambala Petit because they will overpower the hotel's generators.
All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) are served at Shambala Petit and included in the cost of the retreat. Coffee and tea are served each morning at the hotel; fresh juices are served with breakfast, lunch, and dinner; and filtered water is available throughout the day. Meals are healthy and delicious, emphasizing local fruits and vegetables and fresh fish. One night during the retreat, the women will have the option to go out to dinner at Hartwood restaurant in Tulum, which the New York Times has referred to as "inventing food that is avant-garde and ancient, global and local — and, fortunately, delicious."
Fitness Classes, Activities, and Excursions
Your fitness instructor for Fit & Fly Girl Tulum will lead daily fitness classes throughout the week tailored to various fitness levels, including circuit training, cardio classes, and yoga. Each morning, stretching and beach walks will be offered. One complimentary 60-minute massage will be provided for each guest inside Shambala Petit's massage palapa.
During the retreat there will be various excursions in and around Tulum, including biking to and visiting the Mayan ruins in Tulum, visiting the Cobá ruins, swimming at a cenote, and participating in a Mayan clay ceremony and meditation with a local shaman. Shambala Petit has bikes and stand-up paddleboards for any guests who wish to use them. For a supplemental fee, we are able to arrange any additional activities you would like during your retreat, including snorkeling, biking, cooking lessons, parasailing, scuba diving, kite surfing, Spanish lessons, visits to area cenotes, stand-up paddleboarding lessons, a day at the spa, or a session with a local shaman, life coach, energy healer, or Mayan astrologer.
Fit & Fly Girl Tulum builds plenty of free time into the schedule each day to relax and sit by the ocean with a book, walk along the beach, get a massage, go shopping, or simply hang out at Shambala Petit with the other women on the retreat.
Pricing and Reservations
Fit & Fly Girl Tulum includes the following:
- Eight days/seven nights accommodations at Shambala Petit
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at Shambala Petit
- Coffee and tea each morning as well as filtered water throughout the day
- Fitness classes and activities such as circuit training, cardio classes, yoga, and morning beach walks
- Ability to workout with a personal trainer in a fitness class setting
- Guided tour of Cobá ruins, including biking through the archaeological site and climbing a 13-story Mayan temple
- Swimming in an underground cenote
- Biking to Mayan ruins in Tulum, including guided tour of the archaeological site
- Mayan clay mud ceremony and meditation with a local shaman
- One 60-minute massage
- Shopping trips to local boutiques in Tulum
- Complimentary WiFi
- Group airport transfer from Shambala Petit to Cancun airport on the last day of the retreat
- Round trip transportation to all group activities and excursions during the retreat
Fit & Fly Girl Tulum is priced per person as follows:
- Double Occupancy (2 twin beds per room) with Bathroom Entrance Outside the Room - $2,300 per person
- Double Occupancy (2 twin beds per room) with Private Bathroom in Standard Room - $2,600 per person
- Double Occupancy (2 twin beds per room) with Private Bathroom in Upgraded "Treehouse" Room - $2,800 per person
- Single Occupancy (1 king size bed) with Private Bathroom in Master Suite - $4,300
Rates do not include airfare to and from Cancun; airport transfers from Cancun airport to Shambala Petit; dinner at Hartwood; additional spa treatments, alternative healing treatments, or supplemental activities; or optional gratuities for fitness leader, spa therapists, or hotel staff.