Looking for a 4th of July sweet treat without the added sugar? Try these coconut water and fresh berry popsicles!
- 2.5 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries in keeping with the red, white, and blue theme)
- 40 oz. coconut water (avoid those with added sugars!)
1. Drop berries into popsicle molds
2. Pour coconut water over the berries to fill the popsicle mold
3. Insert popsicle sticks
4. Cover and chill in the freezer for several hours
5. Allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes for easy release from the molds